My take on the impact traditional marketing, e-marketing and social media marketing have on the small business.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I am a horrible blogger.

Yes, I admit it. My last post was 3 months ago, and I'm not sorry. I have been busy practicing what I preach, teaching a class, and relaxing at the shore. Go figure - I need down time.

Umm.... yeah, that's it! I was way too busy to blog!

Truth be told I was busy, but have spent time on Twitter trying to respond to other bloggers who are more dedicated than I. Unfortunately I am unable to respond to many (due to technical difficulties), so I've decided to use my blog for good, add linklove to the blogs I read ,and post my responses here.

Hopefully I'll be able to add more meaningful content of my own, but I like other peoples' content so much that I want to share!

If I am responding to a blog of yours via this forum, I do apologize. You most likely use disqus to manage your comments, and it is blocked for me at work!

I could start a petition to have it unblocked, but I don't think it will do much good, so accept my apologies for commenting on your blog here, but know that I would love to participate in the discussion over there!

-H

(oh, and someday I'll even add links to this from my own website, brand it similarly and do to my site and blog what I do to some of my clients' sites and blogs. Not right now though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis